Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yoga

 I've always wanted to be the kind of person who gets up bright and early, grabs a yoga mat and spends time focusing on mind, body, and spirit. That has always sounded  nice but frankly like way too much work. Up until yesterday, the only pose I knew how to do was the "Read on Couch"... in fact, after many years of experience, I am quite the expert.
Beneficial in strengthening the mind, also good for stimulating the laziness chakra.

Yesterday I decided to google yoga and check it out with an open mind. I found some great beginner's poses and even ordered a DVD for out of shape total beginners. I've made the decision to give it a chance and follow through daily to see and feel some results. I am pretty excited about it! I guess it is never too late to try somthing new or take a step out of a box that I've put myself in by saying that I am not "this" or "that" kind of person.

No comments:

Post a Comment